Welcome to Santane
Thank you for visiting our website. Here you will find details of our services, expertise, key differentiators, sample projects, contact details and plenty of other useful information.
SANTANE Limited is an independent Technical Consulting, Technological & Resourcing Solutions Company with headquarters in Edinburgh, the capital city of Scotland, United Kingdom. Our operations are spread globally and provide core expertise in Engineering Services and Technical/Technological Solutions for Energy, Marine, Oil & Gas, Automotive, and Engineering Sectors. We also provide Specialist Recruitment Solutions, Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) and Training Solutions to our customers as part of our value added services model delivery.
Santane is completely independent and wholly owned by its Directors and Staff. Due to our international presence, we are suitably placed to serve our customers who are always looking for the best, feasible, cost effective and fit for purpose ‘Technical & Technological Solutions’. We get 100% repeat business from our clients due to our consistently high-quality delivery, quick turnaround, flexibility in approach and problem-solving abilities.
New and Events
- Preferred Supplier for Resourcing Solutions – ROCHFORD DISTRICT COUNCIL September 8, 2020
- Marine Terminal Additional Quays & Jetties September 8, 2020
- Completion of Safety Engineering support for MOCD2 Project September 8, 2020
- Process Design, Drawings and Documentation for Diesel and Kerosene Hydro-treatment Units September 8, 2020
- Business Continuity @ Santane and COVID-19 March 24, 2020
- LCNG, LNG Storages and City Gas Distribution March 24, 2020
- Long Son Petrochemicals Project March 24, 2020
- HSE Studies for FPSO (ITT Phase) March 23, 2020
- Offshore Europe 2019 (3rd to 6th September 2019) September 6, 2019
- Process Design & PIDs for Naphtha Hydrotreatment & Reformer August 23, 2019
- HAZOP & LOPA Studies for Fluidised Catalytic Cracking Plant August 23, 2019
- March 2019 – HAZOP and Safety Integrity Level Studies for a COGEN Power plant March 13, 2019