Welcome to Santane
Thank you for visiting our website. Here you will find details of our services, expertise, key differentiators, sample projects, contact details and plenty of other useful information.
SANTANE Limited is an independent Technical Consulting, Technological & Resourcing Solutions Company with headquarters in Edinburgh, the capital city of Scotland, United Kingdom. Our operations are spread globally and provide core expertise in Engineering Services and Technical/Technological Solutions for Energy, Marine, Oil & Gas, Automotive, and Engineering Sectors. We also provide Specialist Recruitment Solutions, Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) and Training Solutions to our customers as part of our value added services model delivery.
Santane is completely independent and wholly owned by its Directors and Staff. Due to our international presence, we are suitably placed to serve our customers who are always looking for the best, feasible, cost effective and fit for purpose ‘Technical & Technological Solutions’. We get 100% repeat business from our clients due to our consistently high-quality delivery, quick turnaround, flexibility in approach and problem-solving abilities.
New and Events
- Offshore Europe 2019 (3rd to 6th September 2019) September 6, 2019
- Process Design & PIDs for Naphtha Hydrotreatment & Reformer August 23, 2019
- HAZOP & LOPA Studies for Fluidised Catalytic Cracking Plant August 23, 2019
- March 2019 – HAZOP and Safety Integrity Level Studies for a COGEN Power plant March 13, 2019
- March 2019 – Selected as Preferred Supplier for Resourcing Solutions by Hampshire and Kent County Council March 13, 2019
- February 2019 – Santane @ Petrotech India. February 15, 2019
- January 2019 – Santane as Mexican Oil & Gas Supplier January 24, 2019
- January 2019 – Santane joins The Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) membership January 10, 2019
- January 2019 – Santane starts executing resourcing projects for Bedfordshire Council in the East of England January 10, 2019
- September 2018 – Award of Process Design & Upgrade Studies for a large European Refinery August 12, 2018
- August 2018 – Award of HSE Studies for Ethylene Cracker – EPC Phase August 12, 2018
- July 2018 – Award of Framework Agreement for a leading Housing Trust & its Group Companies August 12, 2018