Website Santane Limited
JD for the Role- Job Opportunity – Platform Management for Cloud
Below is the job description:
Objective of This Role:
- Person is responsible for end to end responsibility of Infra, Applications & Monitoring running in Cloud for WWDC.
- He is single point of contact in WWDC for the defined platforms.
- Would be responsible for overall Health and ensuring resource Metrics are in tolerable limits.
- Person would keep track of availability of resources in cloud and work with vendor for any escalations and credit note for degradation of service.
- Person would drive automations and utilize cloud services to optimize the cost of operations using scalability and elasticity features of cloud.
- Communicate, work and interface with various Stakeholders from WWDC, development teams, Business Solution group, support teams and Vendor.
- To act as co-ordinator between Infra and Application teams for problem management and cross team tasks.
- These applications are used across ST and outside ST(Internet) by thousands of users.
- Person would be part of team who must manage and operate applications developed by almost all business domains like Finance, HR, Purchase, Sales, supply chain, Warehouse etc.
- It needs to be administer and operationally supported on Cloud.
Profile (candidate’s skills):
Good Communication & Co-ordination skills
Azure SQL DB
Sacle up & Scal Down of resource in Azure
Azure Automation Account
Azure Analysis Service
Azure Data Bricks
Experience level required:
6-10 years, with stability (3 Years) with reputed organisations.
B. Tech/MCA (Min 65% at all levels)