JD for the Role- MS3S-MS Network Engineer
Exp. â€“Qualification –Bachelor / Master of Electrical / Electronics / Mechanical Engineering
Below is the job description:
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Overall responsibility for Test services and deliverables. Leading System Testing team.
- Define the test strategy including test phases, test methods, test types, test objectives, measurement criterion, reporting format.
- Lead creation of test plans and test specifications
- Planning and executing Testing.
- Understanding the processes, Test scenario preparation, Test case preparation.
- Working closely with the Product & System team to understand test scenarios.
- Responsible for End to End Testing, Performance Testing, Release & Baseline Management
- Explore & Plan system testing with HIL testing
- Design Validation Plan (DVP) and application sign-off.
Technical knowhow >
- Expertise in System testing & Qualification in areas such as high volume manufacturing.
- Strong Experience in Product testing like
- Functional testing
- Volume testing
- Environmental testing
- Safety & EMI compliance testing
- Field testing
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies and metrics.
- Knowledge of sound Agile Engineering Practices (TDD, BDD, Continuous Integration, etc.)
- Good English, both spoken and written.
- Ability to write reports as part of CSI and Service Design work.
- Fluent in local language, both spoken and written
- Leadership Competence
- International Collaboration
- Very good English (speaking and writing)
- Communication: Be a team-player with open and proactive communication with all stakeholders (locally and with headquarter), collaborate, actively manage local development team (technically), have good moderation and presentation skills
Soft Skills: >