Exp. â€“ Qualification –BE/BTECH, M.Sc, MCA (Computer Science, Information Science, ECE) from reputed education institution. M.Tech or higher degree in relevant stream would be added advantage. Any flavor of an Agile certification strongly desired
Below is the job description:
- 17+ years of hands on architecting, designing, development and delivering web-based product using common micro-services based model/pattern – preferably smartcard/payment domain .
- Requirements management and documentation
- Should have hands on product development experience using Java stack, RESTful API.
- Experience working on distributed cloud based product would be preferred.
- Java 8, Angular, JMS, JPA, Hibernate, Spring knowledge and experience.
- Should have worked in technical teams in global organization, with distributed product development model.
- Knowledge of ETL, OLAP, PCI-DSS.
- Familiar with cryptology.
- Automated testing .
- Should have used life cycle management/software engineering tools (IDE, Source control, static and dynamic code analysis & profiling tools, Build, Continuous Integration, Dev ops) experience .
- Knowledge of Mobile development technologies, preferably Cordova .
Technology / Domain>
- Fin-tech, Server or Cloud based products for high available domains (automotive, aviation, telecom, transport, manufacturing) .
- Should have solid upto date understanding of above technologies.
- Work closely with product teams to define the architecture
- Develop and articulate end to end holistic view of the product features from business use cases. Able to prioritize feature and functions within constraints.
- Able to understand and articulate the business logic and situation product needs to operate in.
- Keep track of relevant standards and adopt the same into G+D server products.
- Influence the use of common platforms and tools in products.
- Should be able to communicate both horizontally and vertically.
- Able to represent G+D in standard bodies, seminars and conferences.
- Able to articulate product features and architectural choices to end customers.
- Able to evaluate UI/UX issues from end user standpoint.
Roles and Responsibilities>