JD for the Role- Security Analyst
Mandatory Skills:IDS, IPS, SIEM, proxies, endpoint controls, email gateways, networking,
Below is the job description:
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Develops new security programs by strategically reviewing existing security programs; conducting comprehensive studies of present and anticipated threats; evaluating, analyzing, and continuously reviewing collection activity results on potential threats against the organization.
- Experience interfacing with oversight entities such as ISO 27001 & PCI-DSS.
- Working knowledge of security systems and appliances: firewalls, proxies, endpoint controls, email gateways, aggregators, IDS, IPS, SIEM, Vulnerability management tool etc.
- Strong background working with Windows servers and Linux operating systems and related technologies and concepts
- Provides information by reviewing, developing, and continually refining security operation’s operational manuals and procedures; briefing executives and managers on security-related issues.
- Experience performing or facilitating risk assessments (enterprise, asset, physical, etc.
- Overall excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong knowledge and experience assessing and implementing internal control concepts and IT General Control
- Financial services industry experience strongly preferred; Working in a matrix reporting environment with general knowledge of business unit and functional ownership.
- SIEM(IBM Q Radar / Splunk / HP Archsight / McAfee Nitro) System management and troubleshooting. Threat Analytics along with generation of required reports and dashboards.
- Troubleshoot issues and tune the SIEM solution for optimal performance