Exp. â€“Qualification – Degree in Chemical Engineering/Process Engineering.
Below is the job description:
Experience & Skills Required:
- Experience in risk and safety management in the Onshore/ offshore industry.
- Practical experience writing or using Performance Standards
- Good working knowledge of HAZID, HAZOP and QRA
- Detailed knowledge of regulations with respect to Oil and Gas Production Onshore/offshore
- Team spirit, Ethics and integrity, communication skills etc.
Role Purpose: >
- Responsible for Conducting design appraisal / consultancy on safety systems. Risk and Safety project work including Safety Case Thorough reviews and design review
- Conduct Process safety audits as required
- Be responsive and proactive to opportunities to growth business – tender writing
- Responsible for compiling Safety Case Thorough Review
- Responsible for Design Review
- Responsible for QRA
- HAZOP/HAZID Facilitator
- Ensuring a high standard of Customer liaison
- Responsibility for Project management
- Ensuring Financial control of workload
Main Duties & Responsibilities: >