Exp. â€“ Position is of Quality Engineer (6+ yrs) .
Below is the job description:
- Preparation, implementation, monitoring, revision and updating of the Supplier’s Contract Quality Plan.
- Development, preparation, implementation and monitoring of all Contract Specific Procedures and Work Instructions.
- Review and Monitoring Sub-Contractor’s Quality Systems and quality performance.
- Preparation, implementation, revision and monitoring Quality Control Plans (QCP/ITP).
- Maintaining of Quality records.
- Reporting Quality activities as directed.
- Liaison with the Company on matters related to Quality as applicable.
- Auditing – internal and external, and follow up of Corrective Actions.
- Overall control, supervision and implementation of Contract quality and technical requirements; resolution of quality problems; preparation and maintenance of Contract quality records .
- Shall have minimum of 6 years of relevant experience in oil and gas facility construction.
- Shall have a minimum of 2 years management experience in establishment, operation and maintenance of a quality management system in accordance with ISO/TR 29001 / ISO 9000 or equivalent with the capability of developing quality system, quality plans, work procedures and inspection plans.
- Shall be completely familiar with Supplier’s Corporate Quality Management System.
- Shall be experienced in conducting internal and external audits in Oil&Gas, Cross country Pipeline, Tank farm construction projects etc.
- Should be conversant in PDO specifications like SP,Shell DEPs, MESC,MESC SPE, and international standards / Codes such as from ANSI, ASME, ASTM, API and BS codes used in oil and gas industries.
- Prior work experience in PDO projects must and Shell projects is added advantage.