JD for the Role-QA/QC Specialist
Exp. â€“Qualification – The proposed candidate shall have a minimum of 10 years’ experience in inspection and /or maintenance of drilling and completions equipment.
Below is the job description:
- Exp in QAQC of drilling (DS-1 trained) and well services equipment
- Relevant engineering and /or inspection background and with sufficient knowledge to verify individual items are fit for purpose at time of load-out
- Specialized expertise in the areas of metallurgy, metal processes and manufacturing, elastomer chemistry
- Tree and wellhead inspection
- Liner hanger assembly procedures and assurance checks
- OCTG thread inspection and
- Offshore lifting equipment competency
- Education to HNC level in a Engineering discipline or equivalent.
- Formal training in QAQC management systems and processes.