Exp. â€“ Experience – Min 14+ years (14-17 years), Technology – Web technologies background using Java/JEE, SIM,EMV card / Smart Card / Java Card preferred Technical Skills – Java, JEE, Spring, Hibernate, JPA, Oracle, Database, Angular JS, Web Services, Active MQ. Other Tools used – Microsoft Project Planner , GIT, JIRA, Bitbucket, Maven, Confluence, Agile Dashboard or similar Soft Skills – Self-motivated, Focused, Good Team Player, Positive Attitude, Good communication skills – written and verbal, proactive Nice to have – Proven knowledge to work in processes according to CMMI (Level 3).
Below is the job description:
- Improving quality, coordination between multiple teams across globe, cooperation and ability to negotiate timelines with various internal and external departments/ organizations.
- Focus on business aspects – profitability, higher revenue generation and resource utilization
- ~3+ years of experience living abroad (Germany/ USA),dealing with international customers -(big plus).
- Experience in product development environment is preferred.
- Exposure to work in cross-cultural multi-national development environment is desired.
- Identify areas for continual improvement to improve product efficiency, customer satisfaction, and value.
- Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution.
- Supporting and educating Product Owner / stakeholders, especially.
- Responsibilities – End to End project management(All project phases and maintenance and support activities) .
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum – advantages/disadvantages/when to use/how to implement improvements .
- Ability to work with External Vendors is preferred. Knowledge of continuous integration based on Jenkins or similar technology. Status Reporting .
- Develop and execute activities related to end-to-end project management, including project plans and estimates, scoping and requirements through implementation and deployment. Proactively monitor, manage and report on execution of deliverables.
- Project Planning and Management Define project scope and schedule while focusing on regular and timely delivery of value; organize and lead project status and working meetings; prepare and distribute progress reports; manage risks and issues; correct deviations from plans; and perform delivery planning for assigned projects.
- Team Management Assist in team development, removing roadblocks to their work; leveraging organizational resources to improve capacity for project work;
- Process Management and Improvement Define and manage a well-defined project management process and champion ongoing process improvement initiatives to implement best practices in Project Management
- Team building promote empowerment of the team, ensure that each team member is fully engaged in the project and making a meaningful contribution, and encourage a sustainable pace with high-levels of quality for the team
- Solid understanding of software development life cycle models as well as expert knowledge of both Agile and traditional project management principles and practices and the ability to blend them together in the right proportions to fit a project and business environment