Below is the job description:
Content of the job:
- Day to day operations of applications and IT environment as part of Managed Services’ offering to its external customers. In ITIL sense the job covers support for Incident, Problem and Change Management.
- Own and resolve customer support cases under time pressure.
- Liaison with Research & Development team when necessary to resolve cases.
- Liaison with other 3rd parties and internal resources when necessary to resolve cases.
- The job will include stand-by duties and require work outside normal business hours
- Responsible for participating in maintaining operational standards, procedures and documentation.
- Support Continuous Service Improvement (CSI) work.
- Support Service Design phase with input from an operational perspective.
Know-how required >
- Bachelor Degree plus 5 years working experience. University Degree preferred.
- Knowledge of mobile communication, application and IT technologies.
- Good problem solving skills and ability to be a team player in a challenging work environment.
- Ability to work along given processes and procedures.
- Proficient in technical dealings with customers on the phone and in meetings
- Good knowledge in Apache, Tomcat, Java applications.
- ITIL Foundations v3 certified.
- Good knowledge of ActiveMQ and X.509 certificate management.
- Design experience in IT Infrastructure up to the Operating System level.