Below is the job description:
Content of the job:
- Day to day operations of network and IT environment as part of 3S Managed Services offering to its external customers. In ITIL sense the job covers support for Incident, Problem and Change Management.
- Own and resolve customer support cases under time pressure (2nd level)
- Liaison with 3S Research & Development team when necessary to resolve cases. Liaison with other 3rd parties and internal resources when necessary to resolve cases.
- The job will include stand-by duties and require work outside normal business hours.
- Responsible for participating in maintaining operational standards, procedures and documentation.
- Support Continuous Service Improvement (CSI) work.
- Support Service Design phase with input from an operational perspective.
Know-how required >
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent working experience
- Good problem solving skills and ability to be a team player in a challenging work environment
- Ability to work along given processes and procedures.
- Linux (preferably RedHat) skills are essential.
- Solid TCP/IP knowledge including troubleshooting on all layers
- Proven knowledge of Firewalls (Checkpoint, Juniper)
- Proven knowledge of Cisco switches
- Solid experience with LoadBalancers (BigIP)
- Experienced to work with ticketing and monitoring systems (Nagios)
- Good English, both spoken and written.
- Ability to write reports as part of CSI and Service Design work.
- Fluent in local language, both spoken and written
- ITIL Foundations v3 certified.
- Design experience in IT Infrastructure up to the Operating System level.
- Base level understanding of SQL databases (ideally Oracle).
- Base level knowledge about virtualized environments (VMware)
- Knowledge of Apache, Tomcat, Java applications./li>