JD for the Role- Citrix Administrator
Experience: 5 + years
Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering.
•Certifications (MCTIP on Microsoft Exchange 2010 / MCSE on Microsoft Exchange 2013).
•Good in ITIL Processes
Below is the job description:
- XenApp, XenDesktop & PVS administration
- Perform initial issue analysisor problem definitionor ticket routingor and simple issue resolution
- Handle requests for application access or support with configuring plugins
- Perform issue identification and initial troubleshooting and analysis and basic issue resolution
- Create ticket and log all troubleshooting steps performed
- Resolve basic Citrix related issues or connectivity problems and application related issues using existing
Citrix articles and documented BDP Procedures
- Maintaining the Citrix server, XenDesktop, Xenapp, PVS. Along with upgraded
- Troubleshooting any issue simple/complex issue related to Xendesktop, Xenapp, PVS Server and client side
- Monitoring the server for daily issue and resolve any server affected problem of the end user of the system
- Maintain the configuration of the operating system on the server and hardware.
Prepared documentation SOP of the various configurations in the systems, various policies and procedures
Objective of the role >
- Person will be responsible Citrix solution which include Xendesktop, Xenapp, PVS support troubleshoot any issue with or without any support, Experience in remote access or Citrix/XenApp issues, Citrix Troubleshooting Methodology
- Currently providing the support on Xendesktop, Xenapp, PVS. on L2 & L3 level for enterprise customers.
- Should be able to identify potential capacity issues in the environment and able to mitigate quickly
- Should have good knowledge of Xendesktop, Xenapp, PVS.
- Scripting skills, particularly in Power Shell
- Clear understanding of disaster recovery concepts
- Configuration of Citrix Policies, user profile
- Experience with managing PVS environment. Patch management,
- Having good knowledge of troubleshoot user issue.
- Should be Good in Active Directory
- Good knowledge and understanding of Microsoft OS, Server 2013 R2, File share and Active Directory, PowerShell scripting
- VMware, Cloud services (Azure)
Secondary/ Good to have- Skill Set: >